Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website.
– Owner: María José Reyes (hereinafter, the “Owner”)
– Address: Plaça Mañe i Flaquer, Barcelona, Spain
– E-mail: email@example.com
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
All personal data requested from the User on the Website is mandatory, and access or registration on the Website is not possible if said data is not provided.
Likewise, when personal data is collected through forms that can be enabled on the Website in view of the development of its activity, the User will need to provide at least the personal data marked with an asterisk as obligatory, whereas if this data is not provided, we will not be able to provide the service to the User through the Website.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the Owner is true and accurate, whereas the Owner will not be responsible for any incident arising from the inaccuracy or falsity of the information provided by the User.
The User, as the sole responsible person for the information provided, will be responsible for complying with all the regulations for the protection of sensitive data. In addition, the User agrees to obtain all legally necessary consents, authorizations and / or approvals before including personal data on the Website or using the Website.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data of the User or third parties that are transferred by the User will be processed by the Owner through the Website only for the following purposes:
– Carry out the functionalities of the Website intended at providing the services offered therein.
– Comply with the legally established obligations.
– Provide the necessary data, without revealing sensitive information to associated collaborators in order to provide the best service.
In no case will we carry out any of the following activities:
– Transfer the data to other people or entities, without the prior consent of the Users.USER DATAThe User guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being the User responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, the User guarantees that they have informed said third party of the aspects contained in the present document and have obtained the third party’s authorization to provide their data to the Owner for the aforementioned purposes.
The Owner cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the systems, therefore, the Owner does not assume any responsibility for damages derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability, requesting it in writing through the below means, attaching in any case a copy of a document proving your identity and specifying the right or rights you wish to exercise, directly to the Owner through the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: November 24, 2021.